Loading...

Helping hands are better than praying lips

Helping to the poor and orphans is a good thing. When i was studying my graduation i went to an rphanage with my friends to help something t...


Helping to the poor and orphans is a good thing. When i was studying my graduation i went to an rphanage with my friends to help something to the poor.And all of us are collected money and bought some books and clothes and chocolates and gave to them and we also donated some amount of money by the name of my college .At that time i saw the happiness in the eyes of that poor people.And so many times i went to the orphanage and helped them and also my thanks to all of my friends who were helped to the orphans.

" WE DON'T TAKE MONEY WITH US "


SO PLEASE HELP TO THE POOR .



Post a Comment

1 comment

Unknown said...

hi friend your blog is very nice

Home item

Popular Posts

Random Posts

Flickr Photo